Sunday, May 15, 2016

Zindagi_Gulzar_Hai


This serial, it has life in it. A life which we all goes through. Some time do not admit it, some time we do. Life is no special for anyone this world. Everyone has their sets of problems, issues. The point is, how often we complaint about our problems and how often we say thanks to our life.

This serial is a fresh perspective for me to look at our life in a nutshell. Last episode of serial is summary of everything. I couldn't be more thankful of people who suggested me to watch this series also the production team who were backbone of this serial.

Last Episode : Background speech of Kashaf. No less than goosebumps. Main yaha is serial ke #Kaside padhne nahi likh raha. #Kaside, Thats the word I learned from this serial. Which means boasting. But I genuinely admire artwork of Pakistani cinema.

Second last episode has a scene in which Zaroon plants few things. Puzzled his wife "Kasaf" asks him why he is planting them since he did so ever in past. He said, one person altest plant one tree ever so that his offsprings sees it. And in the last episode, when his both daughters were playing in their home garden, there were flowers everywhere. How else you can show love of nature and life lessons that simple.

I loved this serial, Though I hate watching TV.

No comments: